Getting Into Blender
This workshop covers a breakdown of workflow for creating artistic portraits in blender. In this workshop we will learn how to setup a 3D scene, setting up 3D camera, lighting, shading and compositing in photoshop.
- Blender project examples, discussion on online community and resources
- Viewport/ UI navigation
- Building a complete scene using 3D scan model. Cinematic lighting, shading and rendering.
- Composting in Photoshop
- Other 3D artists and educational material
Participants need to:
- Bring your own laptop
- Download Blender in advance
- Charge your laptop in advance (plugs will be available)
If you do not have a laptop, please contact us in advance.
Blender can be downloaded here.
Maxwell Shoroye, also known as MAXSHO is creative director, multidisciplinary artist and Djay. Best known for his exploration with sound, screen-based media, moving image, painting and print. His art and design practice ranges from product, visual and fashion design. His work can be described as an ongoing exploration of digital abstraction through a series of experiments using generative and 3D methods.